Happenings In Brisbane

This is my first official blog site, the previous one lasted only for like 5 days, hope this one will be able to last longer. Anyway, i will try and maintain this blog site and update my current activities. I hope i won't bore you guys to death. In the mean time, bookmark my site and be sure to return every now. ^_^

星期五, 2月 09, 2007

My new room

For those who do not know, i have already moved out from my current apartment from indooroopilly to ..................................................................................................................... indooroopilly.
Yea, smart eh, wanted to find a place in Toowong to stay but its pretty hard to find a room when you are not there yourself, was offered by friend Jared to stay in his Townhouse but room is a garage which after much consideration was given a miss. Has already reserved a place in Bryan's place. Check it out~ Pictures are courtesy of Bryan.


3 Comments:

At 9:22 下午, Blogger Aw Xiang Long, Adam said...

Hi~I leave message for you now!!^^
Can you see it??@@

 
At 9:35 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

thank you so much for leaving a message using my name. Select another option when leaving a comment. If not how would i know who left a message for me. ^_^

 
At 10:05 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I see~~~baga~>@<

 

張貼留言

<< Home