Happenings In Brisbane

This is my first official blog site, the previous one lasted only for like 5 days, hope this one will be able to last longer. Anyway, i will try and maintain this blog site and update my current activities. I hope i won't bore you guys to death. In the mean time, bookmark my site and be sure to return every now. ^_^

星期日, 1月 14, 2007

Some photos taken during Christmas




Can't believe that i stayed at home for the whole day today, did nothing much today except that i went over the zion street market for breakfast with my brother. I won't actually call it breakfast, more like lunch to me and its a heavy one. Life's pretty relaxing for me on weekends which i find it good and bad. Good = You rest, relax, enjoy good food, entertainment means more expenditure, Bad = Feeling of not utilizing my time to the maximum, finding something amiss in life, seems that i am not putting enough effort in something, i hope i be able to find my goal soon in life, the meaning of living in this world and at the end of the day, tell myself that i have truly lived my life.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home